Monday, October 1, 2007

My first Vlog


I did it! And I pretty much did it without looking at any of the helpful materials I was given to enable me to do so. 2 years ago I would not have had idea 1 of where to start. Thank you, cohort. Thank you, friends at Atomic Learning. And thank you, Rick.

This was actually pretty quick to put together and it didn't take too long to upload onto Media Mill or onto Youtube. (Here's the link to Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDUeZ03uAP4
in case you super care).

We are big Packer fans at my house. I was raised on the Other Side of the river, where being a fan of the Packers was just as important as obeying your parents and graduating from high school.

My friend Michael and my husband Dan (we all did a long running show in St. Paul together for a couple years) and I gathered last weekend to watch the always tumultuous Packer/Viking game and they were good enough to yammer with me for awhile about all things football.

Go Pack.

(P.S.--When my friend Karen, also from Wisconsin, was moving back to Wisconsin from MN, I made her a farewell sign that said, "Go Pack!" and our friend Gina (from Connecticut) said, "Didn't she already pack? She's like, ready to go.")










1 comment:

david said...

Good work on your vlog, Nicole. I think you did a great job. Mine is, of course, STILL a work in progress.

I especially liked your silly titles and how much fun you seemed to be having when you were making it.

Who's that cute guy in the Viking's jersey?